Great Northern Reno Inc. got so many ideas and suggestions to share about kitchen design layout. The idea is to give you, inspiration and knowledge about kitchen layout and kitchen function – so that you can make sure that those great looking cabinets you’ve got picked out will be both beautiful to look at and a pleasure to use.
- The aim of a great kitchen design is to maximize counter space and storage and be a pleasure to use.
- Sufficient storage in the right places.
- Sufficient counter space in the right places.
- An efficient working area.
- Appropriate amount of appliances for the size. If you have a small kitchen then don’t sacrifice counter space and storage for a steam oven and warmer drawer.
- Access to natural light and well lit.
- The level of ‘kitchen working area privacy’ is right for you. Some people want a kitchen with the table in the middle of the action. Others prefer the kitchen work area to be out of view from the eating area and to be able to get a bit of peace in the kitchen.
- The kitchen is fairly near an entrance to allow groceries to be brought into the kitchen easily.